We have put a lot of investment into our horse transporter to ensure best of class transport for our client's horses Our transporter was built with strength and safety in mind hence our investment in our transporter.
The lorry carries a Type 2 Freight Transport Association authorisation to carry horses on long journeys of over 12 hours.
Using a Scania chassis with 400BHP this vehicle was built to transport your horse in comfort, safety and style. Your horse will travel Business class with LOC.
The lorry is equipped with:
- Satellite navigation
- Satellite tracking
- fan assisted ventilation
- Padded back wall to reduce your horse rubbing his tail.
- Infra red lights for travelling in the night
- Temperature recording system
- Grooms and drivers accommodation
- Air con
- Air suspension for low level ramp for loading
- 4 x internal CCTV cameras
- Reversing camera
- Side ramp
- Water supply
- Masses of head room and Height eliminating any sense of claustrophobia that your horse may have
- Large locker space in the belly of the lorry allow us to travel your horses kit too
- Fist aid kits
- Directories of overnight stabling points in the UK and across Europe to stable and rest your horse
- It is equipped with the necessary chaining points for securing on to ferries.
Fully flexible horse transportation
The lorry and its partitions sizes can be adjusted accordingly to transport your horse what ever its size. Our partitions can be changed in to many different sizes quickly and easily to accommodate your small pony, weanlings, youngsters and very tall horses alike.
We can set the lorry up to comfortably travel Mares with foals at foot in "stable like travelling partitions"
We have full height sniffer boards to separate your horses with others along with Stallion head boards to ensure safe and secure travel at all times.
We understand that you may wish to visit our team and the lorry prior to travel - We welcome you to visit us at our base in Dorking in Surrey and show you around the lorry.